While traditional law firms in Australia are lagging behind other industries on the technology front, to kick off a new technological age of mobile legal advice LAWYAL Solicitors has developed bespoke software to allow Australian businesses to seek advice from anywhere using a laptop, iPad or other handheld mobile device, monitor their query and then store and view their query entirely online.
Here’s how it works…
FIRST, SUBMIT A QUERY
- Go to www.lawyal.com.au and click on “Ask your legal query now”:
- Your query will be reviewed by a highly qualified independent LAWYAL Consultant with extensive experience in the legal category you selected.
SECOND, ENTER YOUR CLIENT PORTAL
- You will automatically be taken to your client portal. Here you can monitor the progress of your query at any time:
- When you see the status of your query move from “new” to “open”, you know that a LAWYAL Consultant is reviewing your query.
- In your client portal, you can post a comment and upload supporting documentation to your query:
- You will receive an email from us with a link to set your client portal password so that you can log back in to your client portal at any time:
THIRD, ACCEPT YOUR QUOTE
- Your LAWYAL Consultant will either request more detail from you by email or phone, or will upload your quote to your client portal (you will also receive an email attaching your quote):
- You will need to accept your quote by logging in and posting a comment, or emailing your LAWYAL Consultant directly to confirm.
FOURTH, RECEIVE YOUR ADVICE
- Once you accept your quote, your LAWYAL Consultant will upload your advice to your client portal (you will also receive an email attaching your advice):
FINALLY, YOUR INVOICE
- Your invoice will be emailed to you by LAWYAL for the amount quoted. Once you have paid, your matter will be closed – but you will still be able to view your closed matter online at any time.
Stay tuned for more developments on LAWYAL’s exciting new online legal capabilities…
© LAWYAL Pty Ltd